The new year always brings a desire for change and self-improvements. Making traditional New Year's resolutions can be mundane and, well, boring. They're often so vague and impersonal you might be uninspired to see them through. For 2017, try a fresher approach at self-improvement with unconventional — and even fun! — resolutions for the new year.
- Climb something. You don't have to summit Mount Everest to show your strength. The goal here is to stay active and push your limits, whatever they may be. Climb the nearest mountain or hike a hill in 2017.
- Compliment more. This may seem insignificant, but you'd be amazed how much a little compliment can make a friend or stranger's day. Each "beautiful smile" and "great shoes" will bring a smile to someone else's face and make your own heart swell!
- Plan a little, destress a lot. The power of a simple to-do list should never be understated. Whether you're listing out your daily tasks at work or meal planning, making a habit of to-do lists can help put a little order into your life and save you from unnecessary stress.
- Make more memories. Most of us carry a camera everywhere we go on our phone. So, you have no excuse to take at least one picture every day. It could be a picture of you crossing something off your bucket list or spending the day at the park. Even if the photo seems plain today, it might be treasured in 2018.
- Be softer. We have a feeling 2017 is the year to be kinder and gentler to our loved ones — and ourselves. That's why you should make sure to use a deep moisturizing cream like Corium 21 all year long. Corium 21 cream contains Isopropyl Palmitate, a natural emollient and moisturizer. This allows the cream to sink into your skin so you can experience long-term moisture and softer skin.
What do you want to get done in 2017? Plan it out now and don't forget to sprinkle in some fun! While you're on whatever adventure this year brings, let Corium 21 cream soothe you along the way.